Pressure Sensors - PSW
The Onyx Isolator Ring provides a simple, method to measure pressure of slurries and corrosive fluids. The PSW series is compatible with flanged pipe connections. Nesting inside the bolt circle of mating flanges provides accurate alignment and minimum weight at the lowest installed cost.
The inside diameter of the PSW precisely matches standard pipe for smooth, unobstructed flow, self-cleaning operation, and minimum turbulence and friction. Onyx ultra-deep vacuum filling insures the highest accuracy in the industry. The patented �Module Seal� � standard on all Onyx Isolator Rings � allows instruments to be or replaced or calibrated with minimum down time.
- Absolute immunity to clogging
- Combines accurate alignment, reduced weight, andmaximum economy
- Mates with 150# flanges, compatible with 300# or 600#flanges with adapters
- Superior accuracy compared to diaphragm seals
- No tools required to change pressure instrument
- High displacement design can operate up to threeinstruments on one ring